Update

Unknown Reply 20:25
I AM DONE WITH MY IAs!!!!! Well I still have the final draft of my RI to do, but for the most part I am done. However,  I am not free until IB exams over. I have to get 34 points or higher to keep my spot at the school I received an offer from. I'm extremely scared I won't be able to achieve that mainly because of my math sl and french sl exams. I have spent the last week and a half of my spring break studying and reviewing math. Though there's only one month left until exams and I still have geography, chemistry, french, and english left to study for and I am freaking out. I don't even know how I made the time to write this update, but I felt that it was necessary to vent. I am scared, terrified, and I have no idea if I can even achieve 34 points, especially since my nerves get even worse during exams, exams that can single handily change my life forever. Studying Law in the UK would be a dream come true, but if I don't ace my exams I can kiss that dream goodbye. It's really all up to me now. In my next post I will talk about how to do an IA! Stay tuned!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Popular Posts

Follow us