I AM DONE WITH MY IAs!!!!! Well I still have the final draft of my RI to do, but for the most part I am done. However,  I am not free until IB exams over. I have to get 34 points or higher to keep my spot at the school I received an offer from. I'm extremely scared I won't be able to achieve that mainly because of my math sl and french sl exams. I have spent the last week and a half of my spring break studying and reviewing math. Though there's only one month left until exams and I still have geography, chemistry, french, and english left to study for and I am freaking out. I don't even know how I made the time to write this update, but I felt that it was necessary to vent. I am scared, terrified, and I have no idea if I can even achieve 34 points, especially since my nerves get even worse during exams, exams that can single handily change my life forever. Studying Law in the UK would be a dream come true, but if I don't ace my exams I can kiss that dream goodbye. It's really all up to me now. In my next post I will talk about how to do an IA! Stay tuned!

Update

IB Blogger Reply 20:25

I AM DONE WITH MY IAs!!!!! Well I still have the final draft of my RI to do, but for the most part I am done. However,  I am not free until ...

Heyyyy, so maybe I should have thought about how hard it would be to balance being in IB and having an IB blog. But, it's kind of too late now, right? So here's what happened in the past month and a half.

1. I got into all the UK schools I applied to woohoo!
2. My predicted grades are the worst thing ever, and thinking about them make me want to jump off of a bridge okay next point
3. I HAVE HAD TO DO SO MANY IAs ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY JANUARY IS JUST IA AFTER IA AFTER IA AFTER IA, I honestly almost died it was like never ending all-nighters.
4. I applied to Canadian schools but my chances of getting in are slim to none with my predicted grades, no joke, I have been completely screwed over.

Let me tell you guys something, beg your teachers as much as possible, it didn't work for me, but it could work for you, well if your teachers like you that is. Try and convince them that you can get the grade you want on the exam and prove to them how you can. I hear a lot of people that it actually worked for, and there's no point in not trying right? It really sucked for me :( Pretty much every class I was predicted one point under than I thought I would get, so great right? But, I've found ways to get past it and not think about it as much. If all of this doesn't work out it happened for a reason right?

So far all of my IAs have been pretty good expect for my IOP for English, that went horribly in so many ways I cannot even begin to describe. Although most of the other ones went pretty good, and all I have left are my Math IA, which I know will kill me, french orals and a couple other IAs for Theatre. I think I can make it, I am soooo close, and soon enough exams will be over and I can actually start to appreciate what life has to offer again. There are some IAs that I'd like to go into detail on how to do, ones that I have done that is, but I want to wait until I finish most of them. I'm thinking of also making videos, on how to do different IAs, as that could be a little easier!

Later Days

Peace, Love, IB



UPDATE: IA Season Almost Over

IB Blogger Reply 19:32

Heyyyy, so maybe I should have thought about how hard it would be to balance being in IB and having an IB blog. But, it's kind of too la...

TOK PRESENTATION HELP

IB Blogger Reply 16:39

Sorry I've been MIA for a while; I hope you all had a great Christmas Break and you didn't spend the whole entire time doing IAs lik...

The Trick!!!

IB Blogger Reply 17:58

Okay so this week I got report cards andddddddd lets just not talk about it. I didn't do bad but I did not do as good as I wanted to...

Don't. Stress.

IB Blogger Reply 21:05

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't written in like 7 years, but life has been ruff! This week I lost my macbook air, along with everything in ...

How to Write An Essay #IBEdition

IB Blogger 1 19:35

OKAY, so this whole weekend I've spent 99% of my time writing essays or at least trying to write essays and the other 1% eating life...

Update

IB Blogger Reply 22:59

I've been gone for two weeks, and all of you, my two followers, have probably been wondering where I've been and what I've b...

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Popular Posts

Follow us